Fixed Prosthetics course on Natural Teeth with Digital Protocols
Aesthetic Rehabilitation: On Teeth 🇮🇹
Did you choose the wrong language? Click here to switch.
Doctor Gianluca Paniz
Why should you join?
An overview of the course
With this course, we aim to share a treatment rationale for planning and executing implant-prosthetic treatments of high aesthetic value.
During the course, mainly practical, we will address the 3 key moments of an aesthetic rehabilitation: diagnosis, teeth preparation with management of provisional and finalisation.
Digital technologies will complement the analogue basics, allowing us to:
- EVALUATE: acquire a practical protocol for the assessment of the smile and for the identification and sharing of aesthetic objectives
- PREVISUALISE: recognise the importance of pre-visualization through computer imaging, diagnostic wax-up, and mock-ups
- SELECT: establish a rationale for choosing the indirect restoration (veneers or crowns) and the material (Feldspathic ceramic, silicate and lithium disilicate, zirconia)
- PREPARE: use a step-by-step protocol in teeth preparation for veneers and crowns with horizontal and vertical finish
- TO WIELD: know the possible periodontal implications of prosthetic treatment by learning how to properly handle soft tissues
- FINALISE: know how to apply an effective footprint, test and cementing protocol
Day 1 | 09:00-18:00
DIAGNOSIS AND PREVISUALISE
Chief complaint, intra-oral examination, extra- and intra-oral photographic documentation, digital impressions
Computer imaging, digital diagnostic wax-up, direct and indirect mock-up, finalisation and sequence of the treatment plan
SELECTION OF MATERIALS
Feldspathic ceramic, silicate and lithium disilicate, zirconia
Digital impressions (intra-oral scanning)
Direct and indirect mock-up
Day 2 | 09:00-18:00
The rationale to choose the correct teeth preparation in the aesthetic area
Guides for dental preparation
Horizontal preparation and vertical preparation step-by-step
Preparation indications for veneers
Dental preparation (veneers and crowns with vertical and horizontal preparation)
Provisional (relining and refinishing)
Day 3 | 09:00-18:00
THE DIGITAL WORKFLOW
Clinical considerations in full-digital or analog flow
Technical considerations in full-digital or analog flow
TECHNIQUES AND TECHNOLOGIES FOR IMPRESSIONS
Gingival retraction, impression materials, digital impressions
Precision tests, occlusal tests, shape tests and colour tests
Tests of precision, occlusion, shape and colour
Types of cements and cementing techniques
DISCUSSION OF CLINICAL CASES
Planning and discussion of clinical cases of the speaker
Planning and discussion of clinical cases of the participants
Reserve your place now with a 10% deposit
Hurry up and lock your early bird price!
Pay only 10% of it today
How does it work now?
Why are prices in pounds (English sterling)?
I don’t speak English, can I have assistance in Italian?
Do I have to pay the whole amount online?
How can I pay online? Is my card accepted?
I need more information before booking my place, who can I talk to?
If you need more info, please scroll down to the end of the page and contact us via email, phone or by filling the form. Our assistance is in English and Italian.
Choose your Pack
Get a Pack of courses for an Additional Discount
No additional discounts